What is "WinCash"?
- WIN-CASH is a term connected to the Winsant wallet usage. It is a termed coined by winsant.com administration team and only be seen / used in connection to the winsant.com website and if any other uses and meanings are found elsewhere in India or around the globe they are not be considered while using the www.winsnat.com website, app or services.
- WIN-CASH is virtual cash / currency that may be allotted to the user (subscriber) of the website when they join our website. This WIN-CASH can only be used for transaction on our website www.winsant.com or our app.
- User may get WIN-CASH while registering for the website. It is decided by our administration and may be provided when a new user joins our website by filling the proper form and after it has been verified by our employees. This amount will be decided by our administration only. Winsant.com administration reserves the right to increase or decrease the amount or terminate the scheme.
- When a user refer other persons to our website and when they join our website by filling the proper form and after it has been verified by our employees, we may allot a particular amount as WIN-CASH referral to the user. This amount will be decided by our administration only. Winsant.com administration reserves the right to increase or decrease the amount or terminate the scheme.
- The WIN-CASH amount usage time is not perpetual. It is a time bound limited usage amount. The time period for this usage will be decided and may be modified by our administration team. This is referred to as WIN-CASH expiry period.
- Wincash is not actual currency. It is a point system developed by Winsant.com. At present we have allotted the following price of Wincash corresponding to the Indian Rupee (INR). 1 Wincash Point = 1 Indian Rupee
- You can use Wincash points ONLY to shop from our website www.wincash.com. Please note Wincash is not endorsed and propagated by, or in any way connected to the Indian Government.
- Wincash cannnot be used to purchase EDUTAB.
What is "MyCash"?
- MY-CASH is a term connected to the Winsant wallet usage. It is a termed coined by winsant.com administration team and only be seen / used in connection to the winsant.com website and if any other uses and meanings are found elsewhere in India or around the globe they are not be considered while using the www.winsnat.com website, app or services.
- MY-CASH is the amount www.winsant.com user transfers from bank credit card, debit card or net banking via PayU money. Maximum limit for My-Cash is Indian Rupees 20000/- (Twenty Thousand) per month.
- www.winsant.com user can also request to transfer amount in bank from winsant wallet. User has to place a request and our administration will process this transfer. This process may take UpTo 7 working days.
- MY-CASH can only be used for transaction on our website www.winsant.com or our app.
- Wallet usage including WIN-CASH and other benefits are not allowed while using the Cash on delivery payment methodology. When a user places an order id “A” and gets cash back, and uses this cash back when placing order id “B”, Then due to any reasons user cancels order “A” then cash back of order “A” will expire in following priority, first from WIN-CASH and then after from MY-CASH.
- When an order is rejected or cancelled, the cash back applied will expire and if WIN-CASH amount was utilised it will be refunded to the WIN-CASH wallet.
- www.winsant.com website administration has the right to do settlement of WIN-CASH or MY-CASH amount under circumstances, deemed appropriate by them to do so.
- While Placing order, using the wallet, first priority of amount deduction will be through WIN-CASH. If there is sufficient amount in WIN-CASH then complete order amount will be deducted from WIN-CASH and the user cannot select other payment mode.
- Next circumstance is that a user places an order and there is not sufficient WIN-CASH amount in user’s wallet, then rest amount will have to paid compulsory via PayU Money and the order has to be Prepaid and the user do not have the option to opt for Cash on Delivery payment mode.
- When an order is cancelled under any circumstances WIN-CASH and MY-CASH amount are refunded to wallet, but the refund of WIN-CASH depends solely on its expiry date. If WIN-CASH amount has crossed its expiry date, then user is not eligible to get the refund of this expired WIN-CASH.
Additional usage assistance information.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, aadhar card number, debit card number, bank name, bank account number, swift code etc. or other details to help you with your experience and manage transactions.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect your information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
Cookies related other information
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Other Important Policies
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- You Can change your personal information By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
- We honour Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
- It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioural tracking
Fair Information Practices
- The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in any law abiding country and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
- In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify you via email maximum Within 15 business days
E-mail Messaging / Marketing
- We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
A-307, Diamond world, Mini Bazar, Varachha Road, Surat-395006, Gujarat, India.
Contact no : +91-261-6111999
Last Edited on - 23-Feb-2018