- Type : Shampoo
- Ideal For : Men, Women, Boys, Girls, Unisex
- Quantity : 300 ml
- Fragrance : Other
- Formulated For : Damaged Hair, Normal Hair, Hair Fall
- Pack Of : 1
- Set Contents : Each pack contains NEUD Goat Milk Premium Shampoo (300ml pump bottle), a pack insert, a free zipper pouch
Shampooing is the first step to hair care and choosing the right shampoo determines the overall health of your hair. Make the right decision by using NEUD Goat Milk Premium Shampoo, which gives you a rich lather that moisturises the scalp deeply and adds shine to your hair. What’s more, you also get a water-resistant, zipper pouch absolutely free inside every pack of NEUD Goat Milk Premium Shampoo.
Goat milk is naturally loaded with Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs), a class of cosmeceuticals that act as natural exfoliators and clean any grime off the scalp gently yet effectively making your hair healthy, bouncy and lustrous after every use. The small molecular size of fat globules in goat milk allows AHAs to penetrate deep into your scalp and enhances bioavailability of nutrients.
Benefits of goat milk in skin and hair care are even trusted by dermatologists. Dr.Manu Saksena, Senior Dermatologist, Apollo Cradle Royale says, “Goat milk is a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals”. Dr. Deepti Grover, Skin Specialist at Cosmoderma Skin Clinic adds, “Goat milk is redefining the future of medicine. It has more calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and vitamins than many other cosmetic ingredients”. Holistic Skin Care’s Integrative and Cosmetic Dermatologist Dr. Sonali Choudhary says, “Goat milk contains high protein, fat and Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) that can penetrate deeply to nourish skin and improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.” Dr. Shivani Bhandari, Aesthetic Dermatologist at BeautiQ Masah Skinclinic believes, “Goat milk is the skin’s superfood. It locks in moisture to hydrate the skin gently. It also helps keep the skin looking like new.” Dr. Shikha Gupta, Aesthetic Dermatologist at SkinKonnect shares, “Goat milk is a rich source of lactic acid with high bioavailability.”
Goat milk maintains natural pH-balance and locks moisture wonderfully into the scalp to prevent dandruff and dry flakes. Capric and caprylic acids present in goat milk act as natural antimicrobial agents that prevent infections. Goat milk is also naturally rich in selenium which helps prevent infection and loss of hair. Goat milk also contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, C, D and E, as well as minerals like potassium and magnesium that help nourish the scalp and hair strands.
NEUD Goat Milk Premium Shampoo is suited for all hair types and can be used by both men and women. It is especially beneficial for those experiencing frizzy hair, dry scalp, hair thinning and bald spots or scalp conditions like dandruff, eczema and psoriasis.
- Helps get healthy, bouncy and lustrous hair due to the goodness of AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) present in NEUD Goat Milk Premium Shampoo.
- Nourishes your scalp and hair strands with Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, C, D and E, as well as minerals like potassium, magnesium and selenium naturally present in goat milk.
- Makes your hair soft and manageable by moisturizing your scalp deeply.
- Enhances bioavailability of nutrients to your scalp and hair strands due to the tiny size of fat globules in goat milk that penetrate skin layers easily.
- Goat milk helps maintains natural pH-balance of your hair, enriches them and helps prevent breakage and infections.
HOW TO USE
Apply NEUD Goat Milk Premium Shampoo liberally on your wet scalp and hair. Massage it gently for a few minutes to create a luxurious, foaming lather. Rinse with water after a few minutes till the shampoo is completely washed off. For best results, follow with NEUD Goat Milk Premium Hair Conditioner.