- Size : 100 GM, 250 GM, 500 GM, 1000 GM
- Type : Peepramul (Ganthoda)
- Quantity : 100 g, 250 g, 500 g, 1000 GM
- Weight : 100 G, 250 G, 500 G, 1000 G
- Pack Of : 22
- Set Contents : peepramul
- Dimension (L" x B" x H") : 10"X7"X4
- Food Preference : Vegetarian
- Specialty : No artificial Flavour
- Package Information : Packet
Gondal Organics SpicY HerbY Breath Free Ganthoda | Peepramul | Piparamul | Pipramul | Piparamol | Piper Longum
Ganthoda, an Indian spice
Peepramul Powder is often used as a spice in Indian recipes
Drinking tea is good for cold
Ganthoda, an Indian spice, is used in Ayurvedic medicine as well as savory dishes and teas for flavor and medicinal purposes.
In Ayurveda, it is advised to take ginger, licorice, and Peepramul powder together every day for good health.
Tea brewed with peepramul powder is one of the best remedies for colds.
Peepramul Powder is often used as a spice in Indian recipes and Chinese cuisine to flavor dishes such as seafood or mutton and vegetarian recipes.