- Size : 10 KG, 50 GM, 100 GM, 200 GM, 500 GM, 1000 GM
- Type : Red Chilli
- Quantity : 50 g, 100 g, 200 g, 500 g, 1000 GM, 10 KG
- Weight : 50 g, 100 g, 200 g, 500 g, 1000 g, 10 kg
- Pack Of : 1
- Set Contents : Gondal Masala Chilly Powder
- Dimension (L" x B" x H") : 10"X7"X4
- Food Preference : Vegetarian
- Specialty : No artificial Flavour
- Package Information : Packet
Gondal Masala Chilly Powder tikhu and lal
This is a Vegetarian product
Gives Reddish colour
It is used to add heat or spice to dishes
Country of Origin: India
manufacturing by parvti food.
Usually, Mirchi powder is made by crushing local chillies which are quite spicy. The pure form of this Mirchi powder will contain the crushed Mirchi powder and vegetable oil only. Whereas the impure form of Mirchi powder will contain many ingredients other than these. Thus, it is necessary to determine the purity of Mirchi powder before consuming it. One can also buy packaged Mirchi powder from reputed brands like Vasant Masala to avail pure Mirchi powder only.
Majorly, Mirchi powder is used in numerous cuisines of the world to make food spicy, healthy, and delicious. It is often used in making a variety of sauces, curries, stews, sabzis, rice preparations, preparations made from flour, etc.
In India, Mirchi powder is one of the most essential components of our cuisine. It not only lends the necessary tinge of spice to our food but also lends a beautiful colour to it.
Hot spicy flavour and pure natural colour.
At Vasant Masala, we process our Mirchi powder in hygienic conditions so that you can get pure Mirchi powder only