- Size : 10 KG, 50 GM, 100 GM, 200 GM, 500 GM, 1000 GM
- Type : Red Chilli
- Quantity : 50 g, 100 g, 200 g, 500 g, 1000 GM, 10 KG
- Weight : 50 G, 100 G, 200 G, 500 G, 1000G, 10 KG
- Pack Of : 1
- Set Contents : Gondal Kashmiri Resampatti powder
- Dimension (L" x B" x H") : 10"X7"X4
- Food Preference : Vegetarian
- Specialty : No artificial Flavour
- Package Information : Packet
Gondal Kashmiri Reshampatti powder /Kashmiri Lal Reshampatti Ground Spice (Deggi Mirch, Low Heat)
The product on display is l Kashmiri chili powder
Indian chili is grown in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, and a number of other States. The highly pungent ‘Guntur’ and the mildly pungent ‘Byadgi’ chilies are internationally recognized as the finest in quality.
It’s a good 12 months from the date of manufacture.
This is a Vegetarian product
Chilies are used in Indian dishes for their hot taste and reddish color.
Red chili ground together with coconut gives curry a firm texture.
Chilies are a great source of vitamin C and good for digestion.